This is the most coherent answer I’ve ever received for that happiness quiz. Usually it’s some weird shit like a wristwatch or an eraser but this one actually makes sense.
My mayor visited The Port of Corsair, it was Stunning! I loved it so much!
Ooooh thank you so much for dreaming about Corsair! ♥
Q:i'm just wondering, have your oc's designs changed over time? were they any different than how they are now, both personality and looks wise? lots of love, from a curious anon. uvu
Not really, no. At least, not the three that are featured on this blog. c: Aside from clothing changes over time, their design has basically stayed the same … probably partly due to the fact that they have an in-game model. ((for reference … these are the first doodles of Moony, Asher and Kelp. Kelp was first drawn fully in A Forest of Kelp))
I suppose you could say that Moony’s changed, but it’s just that I never used to draw her with her siren features. I didn’t think anyone would care so I kept the story to myself, haha. Oh, and their personalities have developed over time but I’ve never done a full wipe or restart of anyone.
Some of my other characters ((non-ACNL OCs, of which there are maaany)) have changed a lot over the years. c:
Port Corsair in the gloaming.
I just really like Whitney.
Q:If your characters would be playing an instrument, which one would it be? (I can so imagine Kelp play the violin.)
Moony would honestly prefer to use her voice, but if she had to play an instrument it’d probably be a lyre. She’d also like the theremin, haha.
Asher already plays the cello. A family friend named Cage taught him and Naomi how to play while they were growing up.
Kelp would definitely play the flute and/or pan flute, no doubt. Although I’m sure she’d love the violin too.
My side character meeting the Corsair bunch!
11 Questions Meme
I got tagged by the lovely idlerobin. Thanks! c:
• Rule 1: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones.
• Rule 2: Tag people & link them to the post.
- Tea or coffee? Both? Can I say both? Maybe tea over coffee but honestly I have at least one cup of both almost every day.
- Any tumblr crushes? My precious lovely butt azraelevangeline.
- Can you do anything others might consider strange and/or useless? I’m pretty much the best at making realistic fart noises using my arm and mouth. Really though.
- List six of your favorite somethings (blogs, music, books, etc) Tabletop RPGs ((D&D, Werewolf, etc)), my custom-made engagement ring that I still wear even though we’re married, my old, yellowed paperback The Hobbit published in 1993 that my dad gave me when I was little, all the framed art we’ve commissioned of our characters hanging around the house, my art/lore game books ((specifically Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Journey and AC Black Flag)), and really stormy weather.
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Cleaning the ferret cage. Augh, I hate it every time.
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Pay off all my outstanding debt: student loan, car loan, mortgage, credit cards. Then send my folks on a trip because they deserve it like whoa … and then bank the rest to have that precious feeling of security and comfort. I think about this a lot.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Well I’m already ‘grown up’ I guess. I’ve done work in the animation and video game industries and that’s what I like. Basically I want to work on creative things that make people happy.
- The best part of waking up is? Folgers in your cup? Srsly though breakfast food. Mountains of it pls oh my god breakfast.
- What was the last movie, book, other, to make you cry? Guardians of the Galaxy a couple days ago. I cry at almost everything though, honestly. The amount of times I’ve cried while RPing is hilarious.
- If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet? JRR Tolkien. It’d be amazing if he could just read his stories to me.
- What is your favorite physical activity? Swimming, although I haven’t done it much recently. That includes scuba diving and snorkeling. c:
Okay so these are my questions:
- Sweet or salty snacks?
- Left- or right-handed?
- Your favourite spot to hide away and chill out?
- What’s something you like about each season?
- Do you remember your dreams?
- Name something that you like about your physical self.
- Name something that you like about your mental/emotional self.
- Do you prefer baths or showers?
- If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
- Can you blow bubbles with gum?
- Can you cook/bake/make anything tasty?
I tag these buttheads! ((if you want! Also feel free to do this on your personals if you prefer!)) mushroommoriprincess, winnie-crossing, chibiknightcrossing, acliriell, megatownac, 1000voidedvillagers, ehinacrossing, bitsybat, geekisthecolour, 3-wish-gaming, elfecrossing and owlvillecrossing. Also whoever else wants to answer my questions! :D